Tuesday, October 04, 2011

This is my temporary home...

Wow, long time no see. I have really missed blogging and haven't been able to since I completely messed up our website. I am hoping to get that fixed this week- if it is fixable. If not, there is no place like home and it will be back to blogger. Mainly because I have never had any issues with blogger and I am much more interested in actually blogging than setting up the perfect website and having the perfect posts on all the perfect topics. I have so much going on that I want to talk about. Not sure that my blog title even encompasses my entire life- not that it ever did. But I will tell you this. i do not anticipate doing any book reviews for anyone- If you see a review of a book on here is it because I chose to read it for my own personal growth and enjoyment.

I am still a HUGE book person so chances are I will still talk about books all the time. And coffee... it is NEVER going away, and if you try to force me to give it up then someone might get hurt. Just saying.

So here are some of the things going on in my family's lives that I am certain to talk about in the coming weeks (most are in no particular order):
Growing my relationship with the Lord
Fitness and a Clean-Eating lifestyle (I have lost 95lbs since I last blogged so this is a big one)
Setting up our new farm of two months- the work is never ending,
Simplifying our home and lives in general
Decluttering, Decluttering, Decluttering
Homeschooling- can't believe we just started our 12th year!

I'm sure I am leaving topics out, but you get the idea. So, grab a latte or a cup of tea, climb into a big comfy chair and enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 95 lb. I had no idea it was that much!!! So inpired right now.

Very much looking forward to reading again. Oh and don't worry. I won't criticize your imperfect blog. ;P We can get hung up on the stupidest things, can't we!