Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Streamlining my iPad

The amount of apps available for the iPad can easily be overwhelming and very tempting. Before you know it your iPad is completely out of control with apps everywhere.

I was recently inspired by a dear friend to clean up and streamline my iPad front page. How freeing it was to do this and it really made me pause and think about what apps are REALLY important to me and if they are, am I actually utilizing them.

I truly think I've got it narrowed down nicely and while I certainly use other apps on my iPad, they are not my priority or they have a more specific use.

I think it is fun to see what apps people use and why so I may start reviewing my priority apps each Wednesday and explain why and how I use them.

Played with my skitch app to create my graph for this post. Oh so fun :)

No comments: