Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7 Tools Book Club Participant

The Pelsers 7 Tools Book Club
I am so excited to be participating in 7 Tools for Cultivating Your Child's Potential Book Club. I have been reading articles by Zan Tyler for years and I can't wait to see what is in store for me and my family once I begin utilizing these tools.

Zan Tyler and her family are true pioneers of the home school movement. Without her and many more with her same passion and tenacity I might not have the freedoms I so easily take for granted as I go about my day to day responsibilities of homeschooling our four children.

It is not too late to join this book club, so if you are interested you can click on the button above. I should be posting a new blog post each week with my thoughts about what we have read. Look for my first official post on July 16th.

Until then, happy reading :)

No comments: