Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'm back...

...again.

I know, I know.  I really don't mean to be gone for such long stretches.  Life just gets in the way.

So much has happened since I have last blogged.

Oldest child has graduated from our home school.
He left for college.

I went back to college, online, and finished my AA.
I am now pursuing my BAAS online.

Plus there are lots of little things that add up to so much that it keeps me completely busy.

One that I am excited about is that in November of 2012 I succumbed to peer pressure and started digital scrapbooking. WOW, totally in LOVE with it and I am feeling so creative again.

So instead of trying to catch up I will just pick up where I am now and you may see some of the pieces fill themselves in as I blog.  No guarantees on how often I will blog.  I will try to post once a week. I hope to do it more than that. Time will tell I suppose...

No comments: